Subscribe in a reader

Mar 11, 2016

0 Praise and Glory To God the Most High for our New Place we will be getting.

I want to thank God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost with more than all of my  Heart and Mind and Soul.
After confirmation from the rental application, we will finally have our own home for rent. More than we could of ever asked for.
We will be away from the apartment complex where the devil and demons are attacking us.
No more smoke and banging and bad neighbors to worry about. We will pay far far less than we are now which is a studio for a home which is on a awesome corner lot, 2 bedrooms: 2 baths, and all of the utilities included.
God is too Good.
We have been praying about having our own place and own home for a while now. And praying about all of the battles and delivering us from our enemies.
We had to battle pot and smoke and bronchitis and banging and bad neighbors not willing to work with us and cussing at my wife and the whole 10 yards of evilness; however, God is turning all of the pain and suffering into something new and Beautiful just like God's Word says: That God will not allow pain without something new being born.

Isaiah 66:9Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth?
saith the Lord:
shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb?
saith thy God.

I really am extremely grateful and happy and thankful to God and Jesus my Lord and Savior and The Holy Ghost for guiding us.
I am very thankful that God allows me to deliver the Blessings to my Wife.

I can't wait and still in some shock until we are actually in our new Home.

When Jesus says to Ask and Pray and Believe that you have what you ask for of God and it will be yours, and to see it in your life is very beautiful and joyful.

Matthew 21:22Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Never give up. You may not know what Jesus is up to but it will all make sense later. Just like Jesus says:
John 13:7Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

7 Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.

All Glory belongs to God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost, With Love with all of my Heart and Mind and Soul, Your Servant and Friend, Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment