Subscribe in a reader

Feb 8, 2011

2 Commentary, my thoughts on blogging

Inspired by a post

Blogging, hmm... I guess being able to explore my thoughts and exploring myself spiritually- is what I enjoy most about it. I don't have many readers or commenters- haven't made any new friends like the rest of the community through it. I write for my personal growth and my ability to affect the small world around me. To showcase my soul, as it were.
One day, I hope the experience will teach me how to become a better person and help my life become full of accomplishments.
Take care,

2 comments:

  1. it doesn't matter whether any person read your blog or not,what does matter is that are you perfectly satisfied in that post u made or not.Life has it's own way of dealing it's way so same in case of your's who knows u may get a very good friends in the future...we never know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my post and the feedback, it is appreciated.
    I agree that it only matters what I think in the end, if I enjoyed writing my blog or not.

    Take care,

    ReplyDelete