Subscribe in a reader

Mar 20, 2018

0 Thank you God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost for your Sacrifices and Help

God has really blessed our lives, lately: My wife's life and mine.
Our landlord is trying to evict us from our residence. We didn't have income coming in for a while and we are finally stabilizing now because of God. We have a court date tomorrow regarding the eviction and to see if we will have to be forced to leave; however, whatever happens will be for our good/betterment; I know that is true.
God has really blessed us with getting my wife's health back in order: she is peripherally blind and has other health problems; she is finally getting answers to medical problems that she has been having for a while now. A lot of her problems are being treated now, and I am really grateful to God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost for helping us.
We've prayed to God for financially stability, good health, a home of our own, and to know God better, and God is answering our prayers in His Good Time. Things are starting to look a lot better than they were just a year ago.
Just a year ago, I was in a job that I hated; I was being discriminate against there, and it was a great deal of stress; my injuries were acting up from the work; my wife was having stomach problems and pain; we had no medical; my wife's eyes were deteriorating and not stabilizing; and we were facing homelessness: we are still facing homelessness, but we still aren't homeless and had a home all of this time thanks to God.
Another big prayer answered is us improving and becoming better people with God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost; we are more emotionally stable, have more wisdom now, know God a lot more now, and growing more and more each day with ourselves (my wife and I) and God.
God has helped my wife get a lot of the medical tests that she has needed; so far, some problems are still hiding and unknown, but God is slowly revealing what needs to be done and what problems need to be fixed and addressed. We could never do it without God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost.
We are really thankful that God has helped us manage our stress, lately and always. We've been under a great deal with facing everything that is going on: the eviction, not having another place to go to, having enough food for the month, my wife's health problems trying to get sorted out as this is all going on, and so on.
We know God will continue to help us and that we need not fear: I thank God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost for taking on so much of our burdens and Sacrificing so much for us: we could never have done it without God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost.
Take Care, With Love Through God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost, Your Son and Daughter: Friends, and Servants, Anthony and Ash,

No comments:

Post a Comment