Subscribe in a reader

Jun 20, 2015

0 If you are reading this Kayla or other family Members of Ashley

Not sure if Ashley's family subscribed to my RSS Feed and getting my blog updates that way, but if you are seeing this and reading this. It's time to stop all of this madness and evilness and revenge and pain and suffering. There is no reason to do this to Ashley.

I came to you guys even when I didn't like what you were doing to Ashley and told the Truth.

I never stopped Ashley from contacting you. I never hide important information from you.

You need to come forward with he Truth. That your Mother Died.

You tell me you want me to believe you guys when you guys lied. I called the nursing home. They gave me the contact number of your Dad. And HE LIED TO MY FACE. How are you guys not liars if you LIED RIGHT TO ME?

If you guys are the good ones and your mother is still alive. WHY WOULD YOU ROB ASHLEY OF PEACE if you truly think she's insane? THAT IS SICK. Even our criminal justice system has pity and understanding on those that needs help mentally.

BUT SHE ISN'T CRAZY. Everything she told me about what happened to her is proven by the witnessing I am doing through your interactions.

It's like all you guys care about is YOUR FREAKING IMAGE. WHY DO YOU FREAKING CARE SO MUCH MORE THAN LOVING YOUR SISTER?

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

YOU ARE BEING SELFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys only care about how you FEEL. What was DONE TO YOU. WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU.

When do you guys ever care to say SORRY and CARE about ASHLEY?

I am really getting tired of these games. I am ready to resolve everything. AND YET, you say you are tired and you continue to PLAY THESE SICK GAMES.

I don't hate you at all. I HAVE NO HATE FOR YOU. JUST ANGER THAT YOU WON'T COME AROUND.

I HAD SUCH HIGH HOPES FOR YOU. YET ALL YOU DO IS SIT IN SILENCE WHILE ASHLEY CRIES EVERY NIGHT THINKING NOTHING IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

IT's like your only Responsibility in your mind is VENGEANCE.

I KNOW YOU GUYS CLAIM THAT WE BOTHER YOU. BUT YOU GUYS WILL SEE THIS POST. I KNOW YOU GUYS LOOK AT OUR STUFF. HOW CAN YOU BE HYPOCRITICAL AND SAY WE BOTHER YOU WHILE YOU GUYS STALK US?

WHAT PURPOSE IS THIS? WHERE IS THE FREAKING GAIN?

IF YOU TRULY LOVE GOD, DO WHAT GOD WANTS AND WOULD DO. PRAY TO GOD FOR GUIDANCE. AND TELL THE TRUTH AND MAKE MANIFEST THE TRUTH IN DARKNESS.

THIS ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE GOOD SO FAR. IT"S JUST GOING DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE>

Why can't you just be on your SISTER'S SIDE JUST THIS ONCE and BE A SISTER like FAMILY SHOULD.

You say FAMILY IS IMPORTANT BUT IN REALITY, YOUR FRUITS SHOW THAT YOU LOVE HATE AND REVENGE FAR MORE THAN FAMILY.

PROVE ME WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ANGRY INSIDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment