Subscribe in a reader

Jun 29, 2015

0 Giving Praise and Worship to God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost,

All Glory Belongs to God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost.
When I'm in despair. When I'm angry. When I feel lost. When I am confused. When I am going through emotional Chaos. When all has forsake me. When all has turned on me. When everyone tries to rob away from me my contentness and my purpose and my truth and my love and my hope and my joy and my peace, God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost is there to contend for me. There to Love me. There to support me. There to strengthen me. There to Hold me. There to embrace me. There to give me strength. To Give me hope. To Help me throughout whatever is before me. To endure for me. To take on my pain. To take on my sufferings. To take on my problems. To uphold his Promises to me. To Uphold his Love. To uphold His Righteousness. To Uphold His Purpose.

Thank you God for everything. I truly love you with all of my heart and mind and soul, more so. And I know that even though I feel like I'm not at peace, not going anywhere good at times, and that I'm not me, I know that you will help me have peace, have good times and good paths, and help me be the best version of myself.

I am truly grateful that you are in my life and my Life is for you. I could and would never want to live a life void of you. I love your soul within me. You have bought me with Jesus' Precious Blood. I am yours.

With Love Through God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost, Anthony and Ashley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment