hope these ideas will help someone
I used to be far worst at grammar and spelling than I am now. I am not the greatest, but I think I've improved, so take a look at these tips.
- Learn that grammar is about structure and pauses, separating ideas and concepts- this will help you out a great deal. Learn that commas link ideas that depends upon each-other, while semi-colons link ideas that are closely related and separate. Learn how to separate ideas, to have them make sense and convey meaning better.
- Learn how to break words up into syllables, this will help you with word formation and how they relate to one another.
- Learn what words mean and how to correctly use them. The parts of speech and how they relate to the rest of the sentence. Writing haiku helps a lot in this regard.
- Lastly, write in forms you love- poetry, haiku, stories, essays, blogs: to help you improve, and read what you wrote aloud.
- Hope these tips help you become a better writer