Subscribe in a reader

Dec 3, 2009

0 Collection of Twitter Haiku's by me (@AnthonySouls) 12-03

Chain of petals in . a circular row, forming . tangents of white hearts


Crumbled paper ball. has become my heart and soul. thrown away from me. leaving my body of flesh. just staring in the distance


Burn my soul and smell . incense of my black ashes . once was so much more


Events unfold like . reversing origami . dismantling me


Light swims in water . creating shaded ripples . in the shallow waves


Light echoes off of . absorbing color into . all that it touches


I'm a particle . drifting away from my cloud . beauty of my own


Rain drops are just clear . their reflective beauty is . exponentially


My shadow clings on . following in my foot steps . personal demon


Family collage . pasted people together . modern family


A reformed monster . peeking out of the window . heart far from his eyes


the reward of risk . contending with it's downfall . to heaven or hell


A single red rose . inhabits my heart's garden . amongst all the weeds


my heart is made of . red ladybugs with black dots . they all fly away


I wish I could see . through the layers of the sea . end of the abyss


alien worlds drift . out of it's axis . into the unknown


I'm a child at heart . she is the goddess of my . every waking thought


Her eyes are heaven . my knees upon the earth and . full naked power


He said no to you . that was his first mistake and . that will be his last


Were those blushes or . sunset bruises fading to . a purple midnight


Duck tape over mouth . in his eyes is a hopeful . smirk with red blushes


Our world exists at . two diverging extremes that . clashes into greys


Death: the great curtain . divides actors from back stage . this life from the next


Excerpts of the soul . left behind like artifacts . lost that comes with death


Heart is eroding . to the grinding crimson waves . smaller and smaller


Christmas tree laughed at . me when it looked down and saw . Santa left me coal


found a vicious slug . under a meditation. rock for my girlfriend


Rock garden cursed me . for taking them to the pond . skipping them across


A wishing start looked . down upon me and cursed my . wishes, not sure why


The cute little duck . looked at me perturbed and said . Don't you tiptoe here


I didn't notice . that the eye hole in my door . was x-ray vision


When I lost my heart . I found one waiting for me . willing to be shared


my imperfect eyes . can't perceive the perfection . of us together


Bottled up hatred . an encaged genie inside . bottle of my heart


Bottled up laughter . an encaged genie inside . bottle of my heart


From one perspective . we are gods of the angles . there is no other


what we learn from life . adds up to what we dream for . not one dot wasted


Personality . is built upon childhood . a strong foundation


When I die, my bones . will sink to the bottom of . sea, still beauty


if my heart were sliced . you would see the age of my . soul along the grains


Personified heart . walking the rooms of my mind . searching for something


Shredded thoughts in trash . in the corner of the room . waiting disposal


I'm going insane . a U.F.O abducted . my petrified soul


Light-bulbs are flying . down the streets with wands and knives . looking for shadows


A ghost without clothes . roams the restricted parts of . the incubus club


Brainwashing my dreams . with bleach and a softener . on the rough cycle


inside of a log . two ends of light presents us . two alien worlds


Why did you cross the . pond, you are not even a . cute little ducky


Black ink has become . my thoughts, my heart, my soul on . pieces of paper


The brush of a pen . stealing the ink of my thoughts . soul s is but paper


Written in my eyes . are the words . I am never coming back


When I write out my whole soul, I feel like I am nothing, that the pieces of paper has become my soul now


Kiss sent on a breeze . like a kite without it's strings . caught on the currents

No comments:

Post a Comment