Subscribe in a reader

Oct 10, 2017

0 Thank You God for Everything Again

I want to Thank God for everything God has given us and everything God has gotten us and getting us through. My wife and I have been through an enormous amount of trails and tribulations these last couple years. Right now, we are facing Eviction; We have another 10 days to leave the apartment or police will; My wife had surgery just yesterday to remove her gallbladder; We have no jobs or family that wants to help nor friends; However, We know that God will provide for us and God will Help us as God has always Helped us. 
What's really important to remember is to do God's Will no matter what the cost because God is the most important. It's hard to trust in God's Timing at times and to make sense of God's Will. To go through hardships and pain and discomfort that you rather not experience. But in the end, God will always do Good for you and turn everything you have gone through into something AWESOME for God.
Please pray for my wife and I that we get rent up before the 20th and a job and everything else that we need.
Take Care, With Love Through God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost, 

No comments:

Post a Comment