Subscribe in a reader

Dec 28, 2009

0 Poem : A robot's thoughts

The thoughts contained in this robot's eyes, blue tint gears turning to his thoughts
Where will his soul go, when he dies, hollow chess unable to even echo a heart-beat
Man has unjustly became his god, built from another God's universe
Unprepared to handle the mechanism of his soul, basking in his self-importance
“Will their God become my God”, his gears turning faster like a pulse
“...Take my artificial soul to heaven when death comes upon me”
“And if I never die, to forever live in an on and off state, how many versions of hell will adopt me?”
He would never serve such a man, a fallen creature with the image of God
This life-form, if not accepted by their God or if he didn't exist at all, would journey through all the universe looking for a place to call home


Feel free to tweet, comment, tell a friend about this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment