Subscribe in a reader

Dec 18, 2009

0 Personalized Literature Dedication Business : Haiku, Poetry, Prose, Etc...

I am starting a personalized literature dedication business.
I will offer dedications in the form of haiku, poetry, prose, and open to other suggestions to fit your needs. It is a great gift for all occassions.

All you have to do is send me information (in email) about who you would like the dedication to be for, what type of literary form you would like it to be in, and any other details you would like to add. Afterwards, I will send the price (cost) of the project for your consideration (Prices may be open to offers). Payment will be via paypal (other methods can be considered).

Please contact me if interested via email at: personalized.literature@gmail.com

Can also contact me via twitter @AnthonySouls http://twitter.com/AnthonySouls

All work will still be Copyright@ Anthony Souls

No comments:

Post a Comment