Subscribe in a reader

Dec 4, 2009

0 My Twitter Haikus by @AnthonySouls Hope you enjoy my poetry 12-04

Even if time stopped . infinity couldn't solve . moments that will come


Live in a world of . pillows on every wall . mirrors in my soul


Woke up in a world . copied from previous days . never to be freed


Silence can break minds . cultivate our deepest thoughts . tearing down the walls


Knock, knock at the door . no one else can hear its call . acoustic monsters


In a compacter . watching the metallic walls . crush my reflections


Mirrors reflecting . my internal workings . insanity calls


Floating on ocean . desert made of water sky . mirrors of hope


My soul is like . a blanket fort build with chairs . flashlight emulates


I wish for my dreams . so much that I loose myself . like hide-and-go-seek


Too much on my mind . can hear the nymphs calling me . echoes in my ears


Time warrants nothing . pretends as we don't exist . we are what we ask


Atomic structure . like a snowflake formation . sculpted piece of art


When the heaven's fall . archaic beauty collides . worlds into ruins


Intangible thoughts . architecture of the mind . made manifested


Before: self-assured . individuality . after: incomplete


Mechanical heart . still has the ability to . love with all the soul

Where P.I. ends, my heart . still calculates the value . stored inside of us


Guardian angel . mistaken for a fairy . a blink of a eye


Brain has come across . relationship's influence . turning hearts around


Home within a home . just like Russian nesting dolls . our existence is


pathway of rock slates . through botanical gardens . inches above ground


Serenity glows . lampposts containing auras . reflecting warm light


Underwater girl . painted in ripples of light . a still photograph


From God's heart we tore . a piece of heart for ourselves . a shattered beauty


Looking through the shades . so much beauty in the cracks . likewise much hidden


Notes of a lost score . Hidden in the dream of now . back-flash of music


Wish if I could that . I could hold on to such a . dream of then and now


I have lost so much . yet gained the perceptions of . other side of life


Life's underbelly . from a childhood of love . a man's irony


I wish I could do. over my whole life again . yet keep what I have


As i drempt I slipped . into a past of now and . then, both incorrect


The comfort of my . childhood past can be found in . the dark closet mess


Who we are doesn't . depend on situation . depends on ourselves


Life is circumstance . but the roads of our soul is . built upon ourselves


Where has our love gone . just as the fall season ends . our love becomes leaves


A lost soul fragment . found on a piece of paper . from ten years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment