Subscribe in a reader

Nov 29, 2009

0 A collection of my twitter haiku s By @AnthonySouls, Follow me if you want :)

#haiku I imprint my heart . a fingerprint of my soul . the clay of your eyes #poem



#haiku The delicate sound . a star makes when it twinkles . galaxy's whisper #poem



#haiku I hear clear voices . resonating to my ears . my heart's fantasy #poem



#haiku The shades of night fell . as curtains of the opera . Ending the act: day #poem



#haiku Delicate detail . overlaying skeleton . disguising structure #poem



#haiku Railroads of my thoughts . Locomotion of pulses . One to another



#haiku Speakled mist in air . slowmotion movement between . scene to scene of town



#haiku Nautical daydreams . her dress fluttering like sails . anchored to my heart



#haiku Orange glow on ceiling . fades a dark eternity . these curious shades



#haiku Yesterday's winter . a memory frozen for . tomorrows summer



#haiku My heart is a time-machine . broken: out of order . doomed to the present



If I was a fly, I would fly as high as I could, then just fall to the ground sniff



asphalt glistens new . sparkling in the lamp-light . clean glaze of clear ice #haiku #weblit



Let me tattoo her . heart and name onto my soul . to take on death's wings. #haiku #weblit



Don't devour my words . try to reassemble my eyes . just listen to what's there #haiku #poem



Adolescence leaves . individuality . a thing of the past #haiku #poem #poetry #weblit



Water containing . starlight sprinkles from heaven . colors of cosmos #haiku #writing #writer #art



If I could delete . All of the sins from my heart . What knowledge would go #haiku #poetry #weblit #lit



A shot through the dark . a single shooting star leaves . memories of then #haiku #poetry #weblit #lit #literature #poems #poem #writing

No comments:

Post a Comment