Subscribe in a reader

Aug 1, 2015

1 Thanks to God on Blue Moon

I want to thank God and Jesus and The Holy One for everything. For communicating with my soul and with me. For using others to help me. For humbling me to His Greatness.

A lot of times I ask God for help, I get upset like God is silent and not responding, and I ask for forgiveness a lot. But we need to also take out time to thank God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost for all that He does for us.

Thank you Jesus for dying for our sins. That we won't be in Hell. Have a chance through Your Blood to be with you forever. To have love in our lives.

I know I am not perfect, I know I get confused, I know my faith isn't on par with how I want it to be. Maybe I am being insane I think or maybe I am not having faith correctly and in the right elements and that God won't correct my steps.

But thank you God for treating me as your Son, just as Jesus is your Son. Thank you God for forgiving us and doing good for us even when our heart screams WHY.

Thank you for all of the signs even if I question them all of the time. Thank you for giving us Life when sometimes I think if I am using it good. Thank you for always being our mediator Jesus.

And I know that I can go on and on and on and God already knows what is in my heart and what I will say before I say it.

But I truly do Love you with more than all of my Heart and Mind and Soul and I hope that whatever mistakes or wrongs or sins or confusions I fall into, That I offer you more Love, Happiness, and Good Deeds in your Name than my imperfect self.

Take care, LYWAMHMS TGJH

Your Loving Son, Anthony 

1 comment: