Subscribe in a reader

Jul 3, 2011

0 Happy Fourth of July, everyone: question

Although it is the eve of the Fourth of July, I decided to wish everyone, Happy Fourth, just the same :) What is everyone doing on the Fourth? Anyone us shooting off fireworks? I might try again at the park (tried yesterday night and it didn't go well).

When I went earlier, the park was closing within 25 minutes of us being there (Uncle, Fiancee, and myself), the wicks on the fireworks wouldn't light, and mosquitoes were biting the hell out of us... Not the greatest attempt at having fun, lol. So, today (tonight), we are going to try again.

And, on a side note, I find it comical that there are so many restrictions on the Fourth of July, when, the Fourth is about independence and freedom. Diabolical,
I would love to hear from you and what you have to say, take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment