Subscribe in a reader

Jan 2, 2011

0 My Hypothesis on Society and Their Children

Something to ponder, yet again

This is my hypothesis: The more mature and wise you are before you have children- the more intellectual and productive society will become. And the opposite is of course true as well. I think that our diminished values and destructive society branches off from our inability to care about the responsibly of creating life- the due process it deserves. People don't seem to think of it as sacred anymore. They don't plan it, nor do they seem to care about the consequences and ramifications of what they teach- nor put any thought into teaching their offspring their own values.
Of course, children can still learn on their own and grow into decent individuals; But, I think it's wide and in-between in actuality.
Well these are my thoughts for you to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment