The Seven Truths that every Christian should Know
1. Faith requires testaments and trails and tribulations: we will endure hardships/diversities as a challenge to our beliefs/faith.
2. Violation of God's Word isn't justified by imperfection: regardless of what imperfections we suffer from, we must repent for our sins; God's Word and His Laws requires it: we should also have enough respect to care whether or not we are sinning.
3. A solid foundation in God's Word is important in preserving God's Word: transitioning from growing up as a Christian to the “real world” is filled with testaments, trails and tribulations, and that requires our foundation to be strong/sturdy: without it, The Word of God gets stolen from us; we need to preserve and persevere our positive attributes throughout time: a daunting task, indeed.
4. God can't be blamed for the free wills of others: people will always sin, people will always exercise their freedoms for destructive purposes, and people will always blame God for these unfortunate effects; however, it's not God's fault for the works of others; people seem to forget that they love their freedoms without God interfering until something tragic happens.
5. We aren't for the World, therefore, we aren't apart of the World: The World is always going to try and prosecute us, we are always going to endure hardships for the Glory of God, we won't ever be accepted during this life, and we should be happy to endure all of this for Jesus' sake: just as Jesus has endured all of it for us. By following the Word of God, we aren't going to have perfect lives always full of contentment; we are going to have to endure going against the World and it's sins: Doing good doesn't mean that your the effects will not be full of difficulties.
6. The two greatest commandments which all of God's law hangs from:
King James Version (KJV)
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Christians often forget that Love is at the heart of God's Word/Law, and that we shouldn't allow hate to prosper/flourish within our souls/hearts; that by following these two commandments, we are fulfilling God's Law, and by going against it, we are violating his Word. Christians need to realize that we shouldn't nitpick people over the triviality of imperfection, but honor God's greater commandments always with all of our souls and minds. By doing this, we put forth good fruits that will flourish.
7. To represent God, not only through his Word, but also by becoming a living example of His Word/Testaments: Christians often forget that God's Word can't be forced/crammed down people's throats; that it's a personal decision that they have to make. Let's not push our beliefs unto people without ears to hear, or eyes to see: that's just futile. We can demonstrate the Truth of God's Word by becoming a living example and testament to it; this is far more effective, and far more Godly than trying to deprive others of freewill and choices: this is what we should strive for.